Sunday, August 15, 2010





So it has been a while my humble followers and servants, but I know you will find it worth it, and here are some of the models and armies I have been working on. The space marine is a converted Blood Angles Librarian. I am planning on building up my own break off chapter called the Blood Templar, and there colors are probably going to be beaten copper, a hint of red here and there, and maybe some green. As you can see I am planning on converting up the jumpacks, thereby saving a few bucks and giving the army a unique look to it. It is also going to run almost all infantry and jumpers,with only a few tanks and transports. It may not be the most competitive bunch of blood drinking super human killing machines, but I think it will look good on the tables.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete